Readsboro Apartments - Housing for the Elderly
Tunnel Street, Readsboro, VT
Readsboro is a short distance from North Adams and approximately 45 minutes from Brattleboro. Social activities, Visiting Nurses and Meals on Wheels are all available on site.
All apartments are one bedroom units which have an enclosed, shared porch.
There is a community/activity room and coin-operated laundry. Ample on-site parking is available.
Very low and low income limits do apply as set forth by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Rents will be 30% of your monthly adjusted income.
- Units are equipped with electrical appliances
- Rents include all utilities (heat, lights), trash and snow removal as well as 24-hour on-call maintenance.
- Handicap accessible units are available.
- A security deposit equivalent of one months rent is due at move-in.
- One pet per household is allowed. An additional deposit and agreement is required. (Restrictions do apply)